Friday 30 December 2011

'Don't Make Me Angry!'

TV's angriest men and women 


'Don't Make Me Angry!' video

Related News:-

  • Angry Ink


  • Tales of Tattooing Terror: Horror stories from inside the tattoo industry, the frights of life behind the machine.
  • angry chicken


  • Hi. I love it when people link to my posts— Thanks! Please feel free to do so, but I like to keep all the photos I have taken and words I have written right here.
  • The Angry Pharmacist


  • Something bad happened in California this year. Something very very bad. Something so improperly thought out that it could ONLY happen in California.
  • Don't Call Me Dave


  • Earlier this week, Mr Tony Kleanthous, Chairman of Barnet Football Club, announced that the club was going to leave Underhill at the end of the season.
  • Books That Make Us Angry


  • Whether unintentionally or by design, some books make us angry enough to hurl them across the room.
  • Make Him Want Me Back


  • Make Him Want Me Back Information ... How I Got My Ex Boyfriend Back. Almost every woman has been faced with the heart ache of a man she loves deciding he wants the ...
  • About Me [angrychineseblogger.blog-city.com]


  • So, who am I? This is a tricky question to answer as I’m not entirely sure who I am at any given time. I’m certainly not the same person as I was when I arrived in China ...
  • Go Make Me a Sandwich


  • Go Make Me a Sandwich was a year-long blogging project in which I blogged about sexism in gaming. The genesis of the project started with an article that I wrote for See Page ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...